- 275 Yrs of Warminster
- Churches & Synagogues
- Civic, Social & Community Numbers
- Community Info.
- Emergency Services
- Neighboring Municipalities
- Public Transportation
- Tax Information
- Township Tips
At A Quick Glance
Township Building Location:
401 Gibson Avenue
Warminster, Bucks County
Pennsylvania - 18974
Approximately 20 miles north of the city of Philadelphia in Central Bucks County.
Area: 10 square miles
Housing Units: 11,000+ - single family, multi-family, apartments and condominiums
Taxes: Real Estate Taxes: Township (12.07 mills) School District (91.45 mills), County (21.94211 mills). Other:Local Services Tax ($52), Earned Income (1% split with the School District), Mercantile/Business Privilege
- Centennial School District
- Warminster Free Library
- Numerous churches
- Benjamin Wilson Senior Center
- Multiple shopping
- 409 acres of active & passive parks
- Recreation Center
- Public transportation (train & bus)
- Public golf course
- Community service organizations - Rotary, Kiwanis, Jaycees, Chamber of Commerce, Volunteer Fire Departments & Ambulance Corps
- Township Information & Township Meetings are broadcast on TV
- Businesses in Warminster have the opportunity to target over 32,000 residents in just this community.
- Area is easily accessible to the Turnpike, I-95 and major regional corridors Public Transportation - bus and rail are available.
- Business campus and Office/Professional Industrial business areas with a variety of commercial uses provide many economic development opportunities.
- Warehouse space is available and there are still areas for building within local business campuses.
- The North American Technology Center has Keystone Opportunity Zone status that will provide businesses with the opportunity to develop the former Naval Air Warfare Center parcel tax-free!
- Strong business organizations including the Greater Warminster Chamber of Commerce, Warminster Rotary Club, Warminster Kiwanis - just to name a few
- Among the lowest taxes in the region
- For more information on business development in Bucks County contact the Bucks County Economic Development Corporation (www.bcedc.com)
- Beautiful homes, condominiums and apartments in a variety of architectural styles and prices
- A large selection of retail shopping center and food stores
- Choices of public and parochial schools, elementary through high school.
- Longstreth Elementary School named a Blue Ribbon School in 1998!
- Log College Middle School named a Blue Ribbon School in 1999!
- Leary Elementary School named a Blue Ribbon School!
- Large number of day care offerings
- Leisure Services include: Warminster Recreation & Education Center, 409 acres of passive and active parks, Benjamin Wilson Senior Center, Warminster Township Free Library, Five Ponds municipal golf course, Veterans Groups, Warminster Hospital specializing in Primary and Specialty care, Numerous Churches - multi-denominational, Active Local Services - Volunteer Fire and Ambulance, Police Department, Emergency Management, Public Works Department, Recreation department
- Access to local government for quick decisions